LADY GAGA HEARTBEAT HEADPHONES!!!



The Heartbeats in-ear headphones designed by Lady Gaga...
Heartbeats come with multiple sizes and shapes of eartips to ensure the perfect fit and seal...
Keeps out surrounding noise when you are listening to your music...
With monster cable, you get the most accurate signal, In addition, its flat cable design making them tangle-resistant...
A Travel Pouch is included in the package too.




Lady Gaga explains her motivation behind
“Heartbeats by Lady Gaga”: “In the deepest hour of the night, I confess to myself three things; I would die if I was forbidden to write, forbidden to love, or forbidden to fashion. Heartbeats embody the trinity of my human-being, with one additional vow: that SOUND matters. Wear heartbeats, love each other, and celebrate the art and lifestyle of music.”

No comments: