SCOTTIE PIPPEN SAY LEBRON IS BETTER THAN JORDAN!!!



Of all the dumb sh#t I have heard, this takes the cake.
On ESPN's "Mike And Mike In The Morning" radio show, former NBA player Scottie Pippen, who played side by side with the great Michael Jordan on the Bulls, said the most outlandish thing one could possibly say

"Michael Jordan is probably the greatest scorer to ever play in the game, but I may go as far as to say Lebron James may be the greatest player to ever play the game"

WHAT?!?!?! Is Scottie Pippen on drugs? I know Scottie has a little sour spot for Jordan, but damn. In the voice of Ed Lover, "C'MON SON!!!" I have to give Scottie a Charlamagne da God of the The Breakfast Club "Donkey Of The Day."

I dont want to say too much on here, because I can curse him all day. Follow me on Twitter and voice your opinion @planetlynx

Watch video below and hear for your self:

No comments: