BEATS BY DRE & DAVID GUETTA PRESENT "BEATS MIXR" HEADPHONES!!!



Beats by Dr Dre has teamed up with music producer and DJ David Guetta for a new set of headphones aimed at DJ's. The 'Beats Mixr' headphones was designed entirely with DJs in mind, with a compact form factor and ear cups that can swivel 180 degrees.

The new 'Beats Mixr' feature many of the audio properties of all the 'Beats By Dre' headphones, but take into account loud, high noise environments, such as a club, a recording studio or on the street.

David Guetta himself had major input with the headset's creation:

"The process of creating the Beats mixr headphones was completely collaborative between me and Beats by Dr. Dre,"

"Our vision was to create the perfect world class headphone for DJs and music lovers alike and the outcome is truly amazing! I use headphones every day in the studio and every night at gigs, so I know how important the difference in quality is and want to share that.

"The sound is better than anything I’ve experienced before because it doesn’t distort no matter what volume I am playing music at. They’re easy to travel with because they’re so light and compact. I can’t wait to start using them when I’m DJing, creating music or just when I’m listening to music on the move."


Coming in October to the UK
The Beats mixr will be available in white or black at HMV for around £250.






Check out David Guetta rocking the new "Beats Mixr's" as he DJ's, in new Timberland music video "Pass At Me" feat Pitbull.
He appears around the 3:00 mark.

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

No comments: